Simon M. Jackson – Notary, Legal & Translation Services specializes in general and notarial translations. With over 15 years experience in the field of translations, Simon M. Jackson is also a certified translator for the British Embassy in Israel and the IRS. The importance of having an accurate translation cannot be overstated. Any error in the translation can cost the client in valuable time and the expenses of having to redo an incorrectly translated document. The provision of an accurate translation ensures that the client is spared a myriad of potential hassles (for more on which, see here), including running back and forth between the translator and the notary, who is responsible for the correctness of the translation. As a native English speaker, qualified Solicitor (England&Wales) and Notary/Advocate (Israel), Simon M. Jackson has translated a wide range of legal documents for:
- private law firms in Israel and abroad;
- companies, including translation companies in Israel and abroad;
- the courts, including the Israeli Supreme Court;
- private individuals, including doctoral theses, university theses, etc.
Simon has extensive experience in translation in general and legal translations in particular, extending to thousands of documents, over many years. Simon’s areas of expertise in the translation field include:
- Documents/papers/books/articles of legal/commercial/medical/economic/Judaic content
- Commercial contracts and residential leases
- Court documents, legislation and judicial decisions
- Articles of incorporation
- Certificates (birth, marriage, divorce, death etc.)
- Diplomas and transcripts (high-school, university etc.)
- Powers of Attorney
Simon’s standard work procedure includes rigorous re-examination, editing and proofreading prior to sending the final version of the work to the customer. Simon prides himself on his fast turnaround, excellent quality and competitive prices in serving the client’s needs and requirements. Simon’s office is situated in the Jerusalem area and serves clients in Israel and abroad.
For further information and a quote concerning professional translation or editing services, please e-mail the document potentially in need of translation to: Simon M. Jackson – Notary, Legal & Translation Services and then call Simon at: 0737-40-60-40 / 0545-742-374 to finalize your precise needs.